FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
We’re here to answer your questions. Feel free to reach out to us if there is something else on
your mind that is not covered below at email@example.com
o What is a 360-photo booth?
Guests stand on a platform where our camera spins 360 degrees around them creating an awesome video in real time! Guests will be able to share their captured moments after making it.
o What type and kind of 360 photo booth do you have? Why does it matter?
We have a premium Orcavue AIR 39” automatic 360-photo booth.
The machine holds up to 3-4 people or 1,200 lbs. Most photo booth companies have smaller base machines that accommodate 1-2 people—what’s the fun in that? We invested in a larger, better platform so that your guests and their friends can have a blast defining the moment they want captured on our 360-photo booth machine. Our high-end machine also enables us to handle large-scale events (even outside!) that accommodate heavy traffic flow with excellence. Our machine also has the following capabilities:
- Custom and adjustable 18” inch ring light for professional video lighting.
- Battery system that can handle 500+ sessions over a 10-hour period without being near AC power. Please note, if the machine arm fails to automate, we have a way to manually operate the arm without disruption to service.
- Machine safety features includes: (1) a safe stop feature instantly halting the arm if obstructed, and (2) the electronic control maintains speed within safe limits.
- Top-of-the-line, Bluetooth integrated photo booth software! From animated overlays to visual effects, we have some pretty cool options.
- Popular and timeless props included at no additional cost!
o What’s needed for the 360-photo booth?
- For your event, we need a 10‘W x 10’L x 10’H covered area on a leveled surface.
- We can accommodate outside events, too! Our machine is equipped with a superior battery powered system that will power the motorized arm without being plugged into a power outlet. We just need either a 10' x 10' x 10' covered area (tent or canopy is fine) to operate, or a covered area within 25 feet that we can move everything temporarily if weather permits.
- Safety is important to us – we provide stanchions in our set up to create a barrier to deter children and intoxicated adults from getting too close to the rotating 360 Photo Booth arm. The arm that holds the camera spins fast, so it's best to keep a safe distance.
o How long should I rent the 360-photo booth?
For most events, we recommend 3-4 hours. Contact us, and we'll provide you with our most popular packages for your type of event.
o How far can you travel?
We service most of Central Florida, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Venice, Parrish, and South St. Petersburg. If you have questions about our availability for your area, please contact us.
o Are you insured? Can you provide our venue proof of insurance?
Yes! We have up to $2 million in insurance and have proof of insurance certificates ready to provide.
o What’s needed to reserve the date?
We take a nonrefundable 20% deposit to secure your date, and if needed, you'll have the option to cancel within 14 days of the booking without paying the remaining contracted amount. Contact us with your event details so we can check our availability.
o Package Costs, Rates and Additional Fees
- We know that the 360-photo booth is the latest trend out there—but that doesn’t mean you need to break the bank to enjoy one at your next special event. We know price transparency is key, and we want to be clear on our rates, costs, and additional fees that may be incurred.
- We take a nonrefundable 20% deposit to secure your date, and if needed, you'll have the option to cancel within 14 days of the booking without paying the remaining contracted amount.
- Our local area covers Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Venice, Parrish, and South St. Petersburg. If outside of our local area, we add a standard travel fee. Contact us for more information.
- Having a great time at your event and realize you need us for a few more hours? We will do our best to accommodate you, contact us for details.
o Do you include the set up / break down time into the package price?
Yes! We arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled event to set up the 360-photo booth equipment, stanchions, props, and signs. At the scheduled contract time, the 360-photo booth machine is going full swing! We encourage you to share with your guests that the photobooth is available until the contracted end time. We will provide notice to guests by placing a sign in between the stanchion line letting them know when the 360-photo booth is closed so we can begin the break down process unless you contract us for additional paid time at the event.
*Note: Typically, at weddings, the photo booth leaves before the DJ (the DJ gives a 15-minute last roll call to use the photo booth)